Precise and Efficient Dissertation Proofreading and Editing
Writing a dissertation is an enormously important endeavor—and often a daunting and stressful one.
After all, a dissertation marks your transition from graduate student to scholar, and it will define your professional and academic identity. Your dissertation will have a large impact on your degree or doctorate, determining what kind of future career and academic opportunities are available to you.
After spending months researching and writing your dissertation, you need precise proofreading and editing to ensure it earns the credibility, attention, and respect it deserves. That’s exactly what we offer at ProofreadingServices.com: fast and accurate dissertation proofreading and editing from experienced professionals.
Ready to submit your dissertation? Protect your grade and your future by sending it to us first. Get a free quote now.
At ProofreadingServices.com, our team of dissertation editors and proofreaders is made up of former university professors and other scholars. We understand the high stakes at play and have a unique insight into the review and assessment processes of the professors who will review your dissertation. We know exactly what professors expect to see.
Our team comes from all areas of academia, enabling us to offer exceptional proofing and editing for dissertations on a wide range of subjects and of varying degrees of complexity. Our proofreaders and editors will be the second set of expert eyes every dissertation needs, and we work fast. If you need your dissertation edited in three days, we can do that, or if you’re adding a few paragraphs to your introduction and need those proofread in one hour, we can do that, too.
Our dissertation proofreading and editing team also has vast experience working with graduate and doctoral candidates whose first language is not English. If you need help ensuring your sentences read naturally to an English evaluator, we’re here for you. Here are only a few of the ESL graduate students we’ve worked with:
- Rafa, whose first language is Arabic, with a dissertation on the benefits of physical education in primary schools
- Emilia, a native speaker of Spanish, whose dissertation discussed ergonomic design principles
- Song, who most often writes in Traditional Chinese, with a dissertation on the decline of the Ming dynasty
- Speakers of these 90+ other languages
Turn your dissertation over to our skilled proofreaders, and relax. You’ve earned it.
We know it’s a tremendous responsibility to be entrusted with dissertation proofreading and editing, and we take our job seriously. Our proofreading and editing services go far beyond fixing grammar and spelling errors. Instead, we offer a comprehensive dissertation review that encompasses the following:
- Structure. Our proofreaders confirm that you’ve supported your conclusions with coherent points, using transitional phrases as needed to strengthen the connection between ideas.
- Style. Our team verifies that your style and tone are consistent throughout, replacing awkward or vague language with graceful and precise alternatives.
- Grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Errors such as typos, missing punctuation, and incorrect word choice can obscure your meaning and confuse your reader. Our dissertation proofreaders and editors give each document a thorough copy edit to help eliminate these mistakes.
We also understand how crucial proper formatting is to your presentation, and we are experienced with the requirements of a variety of academic style guides. We can accommodate the needs of your institution or field of study, as we’ve done for the graduate students below:
- Joshua, from Sacramento, whose law dissertation required strict Bluebook style
- Agnete, with a dissertation on measles prevention in AMA style, from Denmark
- Hong Kong PhD candidate Albert, with a forensic anthropology dissertation in Harvard style
- Gabor, from Hungary, with a dissertation in Chicago style on the economies of developing countries
- Katsuo, with an APA style dissertation on verbal learning, from Tokyo
- Australian doctoral student Katrina, who needed her reference list reviewed for compliance with Turabian style
- UK graduate student Asad, writing in IEEE style about fracture mechanics
- Dominique, with an analytical chemistry dissertation in ACS style, from Toronto
- Oliver, from Stockholm, writing about prehistoric stone tool production in MLA style
Have questions about whether we can meet your specific needs? Check out our FAQ to learn more—but the answer is likely yes!
You have worked extraordinarily hard on your dissertation. It’s time to take a break. The talented proofreaders and editors at ProofreadingServices.com will treat your dissertation with the care, attention, and consideration it deserves.
Get started with a free, no-obligation price quote.