Editing and Proofreading Services Available in Ireland
If you want to fiercely impress your readers, you’ve come to the right place.
ProofreadingServices.com is the leading English editing and proofreading service available online to academic, business, and literary writers all across Ireland, from Blarney Castle to the Cliffs of Moher. You know that much of your reputation depends on how effectively you are able to convey your ideas in writing, and our elite team of editors and proofreaders will help you with your manuscript, resume, research paper, and any other writing project you want to polish.
Our team has extensive experience editing a variety of documents.
Writers throughout the Emerald Isle who have used our services in the past will all tell you the same thing: No matter the size or genre of your writing project, our team can take your writing to the next level. At a minimum, we help Irish writers avoid looking like eejits.
- Are you a graduate student or professor at Trinity, UCD, NUI Galway, or University College Cork? We can review your thesis, dissertation, journal articles, and some other forms of academic writing and have them back to you within days, or even hours if you need it sooner.
- Are you putting together a business proposal for a potential client? We will help you communicate your plan effectively and shine a light on your firm’s unique skills. We have years of experience working with business writers throughout Ireland, including writers from Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Galway, and every place in between. Your website, advertisements, and other business publications are in good hands when you send them our way.
- Are you getting ready to submit your first novel to a well-known publisher? To maximize the likelihood of successful publication, we can thoroughly edit your manuscript for grammar, punctuation, and style formatting before you send it off. We also provide additional publishing services for authors and can help you publish your manuscript independently as well.
- There are +180 languages spoken in Ireland, and nearly one in 10 people speak a language other than Irish or English when at home. If you're one of the +100,000 people living in Ireland who speak Polish as their first language, or the +50,000 who speak French, or the +30,000 who speak Lithuanian, we can help edit your English documents. We’ve worked with hundreds of writers in Ireland, including first language speakers of German, Russian, Spanish, Romanian, Chinese, Latvian, Portuguese and Arabic to ensure that their English documents are written clearly.
- Are you knackered and fretting over how well you’ve communicated your point in an important email? We can proofread it fast for you.
Our team is here to help you with all your writing needs, large and small.
Our editors are deadly proficient.
We hire very few of the hundreds of English proofreaders and editors who apply to join our team and only do so after ensuring that each applicant is adept in editing, proofreading, and professional writing, as well as being a native English speaker. In this way, we are able to ensure that every editor who works on your documents is able to provide you with excellent service.
The over six million graduate students, career professionals, professors, authors, and other writers in Ireland (and those in its nearby European brethren, like the UK, Belgium, Switzerland, Germany, Denmark, Spain, Iceland, Norway, and Luxembourg) who could benefit from a detailed review of their writing need look no further than ProofreadingServices.com for top-notch editing and proofreading. The quality of the work we provide is unsurpassed, and our editors will review your document both accurately and rapidly, so you can meet your deadlines.
Crack on and get a free sample.
If you’d like to get an idea of what you can expect from a detailed edit of your document, send us a portion of your document, and we will provide you with a free sample edit within 24 hours.[Request your free sample here.]