Johannesburg, South Africa, Editing and Proofreading Services
Even the most skilled writers need editors.
Indeed, no matter how much writing talent you possess, professional editors can still touch up your work. Even the best of us let typos slip through, and it can be incredibly difficult to identify ambiguities in your own writing—after all, you know what you meant to say.
The expert editors at ProofreadingServices.com are the best online English proofreading professionals in all of South Africa, and their mission is to ensure that your message is clearly and effectively transmitted. No matter where you’re located in Johannesburg, from Nelson Mandela Bridge to Constitution Hill, we’ll help you polish your document and produce top-notch, well-flowing English. We edit a wide range of diverse types of writing, everything from anthropology dissertations and corporate white papers to fantasy novels and casual blog posts, so no matter what your editorial needs, we can help.
Proofreading services for everyone.
Joburg is home to various types of writers, and naturally, they possess diverse editing needs. Luckily, the seasoned proofreaders on our team are extensively experienced in various facets of editing, meaning that we can edit almost any type of writing you send our way.
- Facing pressure to produce a grammatically correct, clear applied philosophy thesis under a rapidly approaching deadline? We’re here to alleviate your worries. Members of the scholarly communities at the University of Johannesburg, the University of the Witwatersrand, and Monash South Africa can take advantage of our professional editing services to help elevate the grammar, clarity, and style guide adherence of their academic papers—all before the due date.
- Contributing to Joburg’s business scene? We want Johannesburg enterprises to thrive, which is why we’re eager to help business leaders from all over the city, from Newtown to Sandton, polish their professional writing and web content for maximum business impact.
- Telling a story? Whether your book is fiction or nonfiction, long or short, we’re ready to assist Johannesburg authors with the grammar and style of their narration. Do you require publishing services as well? No problem, we’ve got you covered.
- South Africa has the most official languages—eleven—of any country in the world, which means that its second-biggest city, Johannesburg, is home to many non-native English speakers. Don’t worry: We’ll help speakers of English, Afrikaans, Zulu, Xhosa, and all other languages, official or not, with producing native-sounding English writing.
- Maybe your editing needs are smaller or more casual—an email or a personal blog post, perhaps. That’s no problem. We’ll eagerly help you with those, too.
Don’t hesitate. Let us make your text shine today.
Get to know our expert editors.
Our proofreaders lead the editing industry. They’re simply the best. How can we back up such a claim? Quite easily—we only hire the superb few who successfully defeat the arduous, demanding proofreading trials that all our editing candidates must undergo. In numbers, that works out to be the best 0.33%. Moreover, our expert editors are all English native speakers from countries across the English-speaking world, including the US, Canada, the UK, Australia, and, of course, South Africa. Naturally, they also possess vast experience professionally writing, editing, and proofreading, so they absolutely know their stuff.
Johannesburg is a booming African city with vast editing needs. Indeed, talented editors are required for the nearly one million writers of all kinds, from graduate and PhD students and professors to business owners and novelists, in Joburg, nearby South African cities Pretoria and Bloemfontein, and neighbouring countries Swaziland and Lesotho. Our team of highly skilled proofreaders is eager to fill these editing needs, providing meticulous, high-quality, and fast proofreading services. With us, your message will be conveyed effectively—and on time.
Together, let’s make your writing shine.
But don’t just take our word for it.
We want you to be as confident in our proofreaders’ talents as we are. That’s why we offer 300-word free samples. Once you see how skillfully our editors can upgrade your writing, you won’t have doubts at all.