The Best Proofreaders and Editors in New Zealand
Every writer deserves a top-notch editor.
Any time you compose an important document, it’s crucial to have a professional proofreader look it over. Even the most brilliant writers let typos slip through, and too much familiarity with the content can make overlooking ambiguity all too easy. Luckily, there’s a solution: The highly talented editors behind ProofreadingServices.com, which leads New Zealand’s online English proofreading and editing sphere, are here to help polish your writing of any nature.
Across New Zealand, from the Sky Tower to Milford Sound, writers (scholars, business leaders, authors, and others!) seek our assistance to make sure they submit the highest-quality writing they can. We have vast experience editing various types of documents, meaning we’re qualified to help you with academic, business, creative, and personal documents alike.
No matter what your needs are, we can help.
Our mission is to help as many writers in the Land of the Long White Cloud as possible. In fact, as the number one online proofreading and editing service in New Zealand, we believe it’s our duty. Our flexibility ensures you’ll receive first-rate proofreading services no matter what kind of document you need edited.
- It’s crucial that dissertations and other academic writing be clear, grammatically correct, and stylistically appropriate. However, it can be difficult to produce such writing. After all, you need to focus on the content, too. We’re eager to ensure top-notch writing quality for graduate and PhD students at the University of Auckland, the University of Otago, the University of Canterbury, and other New Zealand universities. Additionally, our blazingly fast speed ensures you’ll never miss a due date, with turnaround times as quick as one day or even one hour.
- Writing quality is critical in the business world. From business reports, to web copy, to CVs, business writing is supposed to impress, so typos and ambiguities can have devastating effects. Don’t put your professional reputation at risk: Allow our experienced proofreaders to polish your business documents. Whether you operate in Auckland, Wellington, or anywhere else in New Zealand, we’ll make sure your writing reflects your company positively.
- Naturally, if you’re writing a book, writing quality is a critical element. It’s important not only to avoid typos but also to engage your readers via compelling narration. We’ll help touch up your manuscript, editing for grammatical correctness and tailoring the style to your chosen audience. Need help with the next steps? We’ll help you with publishing, too.
- New Zealand is a majority Anglophone country, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t a lot of non-native English speakers inhabiting it as well. Our highly skilled native-speaking editors will ensure your English texts read smoothly, whether your first language is Maori, Samoan, Hindi, French, or anything else.
- Of course, writing quality is also important in other types of writing. We can’t list off every single possibility, but rest assured that even if your document falls outside these categories (an urgent email, a blog post, etc.), we’re still eager to assist you.
The path to high-quality writing is pretty simple: Just send your document to us, and relax.
Our editors’ skills are unrivaled.
It’s true: Our team is the best of the best. To begin with, all our proofreaders speak English as a native language, having grown up in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, and, of course, New Zealand. In addition, they’re all masters of their craft, experienced in professional writing, editing, and proofreading. However, their most impressive feat is having passed the formidable series of proofreading trials all candidates must overcome to land a spot on our elite team. Only one out of every 300 applicants passes, so truly only the best make it onto our team.
New Zealand is an isolated but thriving country in the South Pacific, and it (along with nearby Oceania countries, such as Australia, Samoa, and Fiji) houses more than 4,838,000 writers of all kinds, from academic researchers and entrepreneurs to budding authors and bloggers, all of whom deserve nothing but the most skilled editors. Given our talent, experience, accuracy, and blazing speed, New Zealand writers will never have to worry about writing quality—or deadlines—again.
Sample our work first.
Would you like to see a sample of our editing expertise before committing to a paid order? No problem. Just click the link below to order your no-obligation free sample!