South African English-Language Editing and Proofreading
Does your writing need a little extra something?
Your writing is one factor (and sometimes the only factor) determining your reputation among your peers, so you want to be able to produce well-written documents. Regardless of your current writing level, ProofreadingServices.com can help you improve your academic, professional, and literary writing. We have earned a reputation as the best English proofreading and editing service available online to writers throughout South Africa, from Cape of Good Hope to the Big Hole. We will efficiently review the content of your resume, provide you with general copy editing, carefully line edit your manuscript, and help you with all other aspects of your writing.
Do we have the experience you need?
If you need an editor experienced with a wide range of writing projects, you’ve come to the right place. As the premier provider of online English proofreading and editing services in Mzansi, we can confidently assure you that we can help you with all your writing needs.
- Our team of editors have extensive experience with academic writing. We’ve worked with graduate students and professors at the University of Cape Town, the University of the Witwatersrand, Stellenbosch University, and other fine universities throughout the world to help them present their medical dissertations, history theses, engineering papers, and other research in a clear, organized format.
- Business professionals across South Africa, from Cape Town to Durban, are not strangers to our work either. We can help you get your website ready to launch or review your business proposal to make sure you’ve clearly presented your ideas.
- We have so much experience with literary editing for publication that we also provide several other publishing services for authors in South Africa. We will help you get your final manuscript ready to submit to a well-known publisher or prepare it for independent publishing.
- Do you primarily speak Zulu, Afrikaans, Xhosa, or one of the many other languages commonly spoken in South Africa? We can help you overcome language barriers and produce English documents that effectively communicate your ideas.
- If you’re composing an important letter or drafting a brief email, we can review your correspondence for common errors and accurate grammar and tone. Like we said, we can help you with all your writing needs, and we can do it fast, within two days, two hours, or even less.
How do we ensure quality services?
We take great care to provide you with exceptional proofreading and editing every time. We do this through our careful selection of experienced proofreaders and editors to join our team after a thorough evaluation of their skills and abilities. Each team member is a native speaker of English, from countries such as the US, Canada, the UK, Ireland, and Australia, with a background in professional writing, editing, and proofreading.
The nearly 55 million graduate students, businesspeople, professors, authors, and others in South Africa and surrounding areas such as Namibia and Botswana whose writing needs a detailed review can feel confident in using our services. We do fast, accurate work to ensure that you meet your deadline with quality writing. Have we convinced you yet?
Does a free proofreading sample interest you?
If you’re still hesitant about placing a paid order, try out our editing services first. Send us your document for a free sample, and we will review a portion of it and have it back to you within 24 hours.