How Can I Have Someone Proofread My Essay?
Finding a proofreader is one of the final and most important steps to composing a great essay. When you’re familiar with your material, which you probably are, after working on your essay for hours, days, or even weeks, you miss the errors and inconsistencies that might distract readers.
But when you’re ready to turn in your work, you may find yourself asking, “Who’s qualified to proofread my essay?” Know that when you submit your essay to us, our team of experienced professionals will edit and proofread your paper for errors and more:
- Spelling and grammar
- Style and tone
Our essay editors are industry leaders with years of academic experience. Before joining our team, all of our editors and proofreaders had to pass a rigorous testing and interview process. Our proofreaders handle each and every essay with the utmost care and attention to detail, so you can rest easy.
What types of academic essay proofreading do we do?
We work with graduate and doctoral students across all disciplines, from electrical engineering, to linguistics, to educational psychology. As well, because we’re the top essay proofreading service worldwide, we’ve helped students from hundreds of countries, including those who speak Italian, Punjabi, Bulgarian, or one of +90 other languages as a mother tongue instead of English.
Additionally, we understand that even the most diligent academic writers can get confused by the stringent requirements of academic style guides. Our expert team knows how to help you adhere to them all, from AMA, to MLA, to Bluebook. We have essay proofreaders from all academic fields waiting to work with you. Below are just some of the projects we’ve worked on:
- A journal article in IEEE style on aluminum alloy cutting processes for Cameron, an aeronautics professor from Perth
- A microeconomics thesis in Harvard style for Yousef, from Qatar, about market failure and resource allocation
- A short essay on military history for Li Jie, from China, who translated his writing from Simplified Chinese and wanted to check for clarity
- A dissertation in APA style for Irene, a PhD candidate from Devon, studying early childhood psychology
- A manuscript about advances in geographic information systems for Agnes, a Swedish geography professor