Proofreading and Editing for Students
You’ve got great ideas. You’ve put in hours of planning, research, and writing. All you need now is a fresh set of eyes.
When you’ve invested substantial time and effort into your graduate work, it can be frustrating when avoidable errors stop you from receiving the recognition you deserve. However, it’s not always easy for students to proofread and edit their own work with the necessary objective perspective. Reviewing and revising personal work is incredibly challenging, which is why writers, journalists, and copywriters alike always have their work carefully proofread and edited by highly trained professionals, often several times over.
The writing you produce as a student pursuing a master’s degree or PhD can have a huge impact on your future academic and professional opportunities. You need to handle your writing with the attention and care it calls for, and that means having it proofread and edited with thoroughness and precision.
ProofreadingServices.com is committed to providing graduate and doctoral students from all areas of academia with reliable, affordable proofreading and editing services. Whether your work needs a little tweaking or more serious revisions, ProofreadingServices.com can help it get the respect it deserves.
Get a free quote now. Our team of top-tier proofreaders and editors can begin work on your writing immediately.
We Provide Proofreading and Editing for Students, 24/7
We understand that graduate student life can be hectic. Between studying, researching, and attending classes, students often don’t have the time or energy to thoroughly proofread and edit their writing.
ProofreadingServices.com offers invaluable proofreading and editing services to busy graduate students. We revise all types of academic writing, and below are a few of the projects we’ve worked on:
- A history dissertation for Jae Eun, a PhD candidate from Seoul, about the founding of the Joseon dynasty
- A chemistry thesis about testing for coffee quality for Karol, a graduate student from Prague
- A paper on computer biomolecule modeling for Gamon, a researcher from Bangkok
- A brief essay on multilingual workplaces for Zoe, a linguistics PhD candidate from Geneva
- A finished manuscript on the religious traditions of South and Southeast Asia for Gurpreet, a PhD candidate from Brampton
Not only do we offer proofreading for students, editing proposals, research projects, lecture notes, course outlines, speeches, and presentations, but we also help students find careers in their fields after graduating: We overhaul resumes, create compelling cover letters, and polish LinkedIn profiles to help students find the jobs of their dreams.
We treat every project we receive with great care regardless of its format, quality, or subject matter, and we can work on even the tightest of deadlines. Our team understands that sometimes you need to take all the time you can to polish your essay, and we’re here for you with student proofreading the moment you need to send your work off, with turnaround times from three days to one hour.
Submit your project now to have our proofreaders and editors get started right away while you catch up on studying, socializing, or sleep.
We Work with All Style Guides
We understand that it can feel impossible to remember the requirements of various academic style guides. Guidelines differ by journal and by field, but we work with all formats and can help make sure your article adheres to the standards of the journal you’re submitting to. Here are some of the people we’ve helped achieve publication:
- Marianne, a JD candidate from San Jose, with an article on tax law in Bluebook style
- Jacob, a graduate student from Glasgow, with a report in IEEE style on autonomous vehicle cameras
- Peter, a medical researcher from Hamburg, with a study in AMA style on the physiological effects of stress
- Esther, a PhD candidate from Durham, with a paper about community mentoring in APA style
- Timothy, a graduate student from Brisbane, with an article in Chicago style about the role of oral history in cultural transmission
- Miray, a linguistics PhD candidate from Izmir, with a paper on code-switching in MLA style
- Karita, a researcher from Tampere, with a study in ACS style on liquid chromatography methods
- Rick, a graduate student from Auckland, with an article in Harvard style about infrastructure challenges in refugee camps
- Huan, a doctoral student from Calgary, with a short book about museum administration and grant applications in Turabian style
We Are a Qualified Team of Academic Editors
All of our proofreaders and editors come from strong academic backgrounds, and many are former university professors themselves. Before joining the ProofreadingServices.com team, each individual must pass through a rigorous testing and application process. We invite only the most experienced, qualified, and efficient candidates to join our team, and we accept only 0.3% of applicants.
We are also experienced working with graduate and doctoral students who do not speak English as a first language. Simply get in touch with us if you’re more comfortable writing in the following than in English:
We understand that mistranslations and syntax errors can undermine your credibility. Our team will help you express your ideas in English clearly and correctly, so whether you’re a graduate engineering student in Hong Kong or a literature student in Basel, we can help ensure your papers and other academic writing reflect your best efforts.