Comprehensive Thesis Proofreading and Editing
A good thesis requires not only a tremendously high standard of content but also writing style. To convey your analysis effectively, your thesis needs to be written in clear, coherent, and elegant language.
Unfortunately, the stress and exhaustion that follow researching, brainstorming, and writing can lead to unintentional errors in your thesis, and you’ve been immersed in your material so long that it’s nearly impossible for you to read it without bias or to spot all mistakes.
A thesis with errors is not likely to be accepted or respected by professors and academic peers. If you want to be assessed for your ideas and not your errors, it is crucial that you have your thesis proofread and edited by professionals before submission.
At ProofreadingServices.com, our top-tier proofreaders and editors have helped hundreds of graduate students, researchers, and professors from all areas of academia by reviewing and polishing their work. We can help you, too. Get started with a free quote.
Our Team of Experienced Thesis Proofreaders and Editors
We know the weight your thesis carries. When you entrust it to us, we handle it with the utmost care. Our editors are...
- Professionals with years of proofreading experience
- Rigorously tested before acceptance
- Experienced in a wide range of academic subjects
- Fast, able to turn around documents in three days, three hours, or anything in between
Every thesis we receive passes through the capable hands of our editors, many of whom are former university professors and all of whom have extensive experience with writing, reviewing, and assessing academic papers. We even work with graduate and doctoral candidates for whom English is not a first language. Below are only a few of the ESL students we’ve helped, making sure their theses read correctly and clearly in English:
- Chandra, a native speaker of Tamil, whose thesis discussed the philosophy of psychology
- Latvian speaker Yelena, with a thesis on natural language processing
- Jun, who writes most often in Simplified Chinese, with a paleoanthropology thesis
- Melinda, who translated her thesis from Greek to English and needed a final check for clarity
- Graduate and doctoral students who speak +90 other languages
From Abu Dhabi to Warsaw, if you need English thesis editing and proofreading help, we’re here for you.
Our Thesis Proofreading Process
When you submit your thesis to us, our proofreaders and editors begin work right away—regardless of what hour of the night or day of the week it is.
We go through your thesis with a fine-tooth comb, carefully editing for inconsistencies in structure, flow, and voice and eliminating typos, grammar errors, and spelling mistakes. Not only do we help make sure your thesis is correct, but we can also help you adhere to the stringent requirements of a variety of academic style guides, from MLA to ACS. Below are some examples of the kinds of documents we’ve worked on:
- A thesis on the psychology of religion in APA style for Hyeon-Ju, from Daegu
- A literature thesis in Turabian style for Tim, from Philadelphia, about the history of science fiction
- A thesis in IEEE style about fault diagnosis for Farhana, from Saudi Arabia
- A law thesis in strict Bluebook style for Jamal, from York
- A bibliography for Lim, from Vancouver, in Chicago style
- An economic history thesis for Harta, from Johor Bahru, in Harvard style
- A thesis on access to medical care for Nadire, from Izmir, in AMA style
After we’ve reviewed your document, with turnaround times as quick as one hour, we submit it back to you with all our changes tracked. Please visit our FAQ or contact us with any questions, or simply see our rates and order here if you’re in a rush.