Editors and Proofreaders Serving Writers in Worcester
Pursue better writing with an editing partner
Strong, effective editing is a writer’s best friend. In addition to catching pesky errors, writers count on their editors to eliminate wordiness, establish a proper and consistent tone, and reorder sentences and paragraphs for maximum clarity and flow. At ProofreadingServices.com, we believe in being a true partner to our clients by performing all of the tasks mentioned above and more. Our editors see themselves as valued advisors to the writers they support. If this sounds like a beneficial relationship to you, contact us so that we can get to work maximizing your potential as a writer.
No matter where you live in Worcester—near the EcoTarium or close by the Worcester Art Museum—we can provide whatever editing service you need. If you need academic proofreading, we have a team devoted to scholarly work. If you need business editing, we have a group of editors skilled in this area. If you are a professional writer, we have literary editors adept at editing both fiction and nonfiction in any format: novels, short stories, magazine articles, screenplays, and more. We even perform general copy editing and resume reviews. No matter what you need, we can help you raise the quality of your writing to levels you did not know were possible.
Consider the full scope of our service
Writing comes in many different forms, each with its own nuances. Our editors can handle them all. Here is a short list of the types of documents we specialize in:
- Scholarly works like student theses, dissertations, and journal articles. Academic editing clients come to us from schools all over the United States and the Worcester area (including Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Clark University, and Worcester State University).
- Business documents like proposals, internal strategy documents, white papers, and marketing brochures. We serve business professionals all around Worcester, from Main South to Grafton Hill.
- Literary documents like novels, short stories, and screenplays. We support first-time writers as well as established authors with their literary work.
- Emails, blog posts, letters, or anything else that needs general proofreading or editing. It does not matter whether the document is a formal piece or an informal one, we treat every job the same way—with tremendous care and precision.
- Our editors are also skilled at enhancing the writing of people for whom English is a second language. We have clients worldwide who trust us to make their writing flow smoothly.
Tap into the knowledge and experience of our editing team
Knowledge combined with experience produces the best possible editing support. That is the guiding principle for our hiring practices. We wanted to assemble the best editing team in the industry—and we believe we have done so. Our editors, all native English speakers, are veteran writers, editors, and proofreaders. They have all passed some of the most challenging editing and proofreading skills tests that exist. We are extremely prudent about how we select editors. For every 300 qualified applicants we find, we only select one to join our team.
As we’ve explained, we can perform whatever editing task you need. If you are among the 186,000 people in Worcester who might need some editing help, you cannot do better than partnering with ProofreadingServices.com. We provide fast, high-quality editing and proofreading at affordable rates. You can be assured that once our editors are finished with your document, your writing will be distinctly improved while still retaining your personal style.
Reach out to us today. We are ready to partner with you.
Submit a sample for free editing
It’s a straightforward offer with no obligations—send us a 300-word sample of your document and one of our editors will work on it for free, returning it in 24 hours or less. It’s a way for you to see how much stronger our editors can make your writing. If you like what you see—and we are confident you will—then you can place your paid order.