The Best Proofreaders and Editors in NSW, Australia
Avoid embarrassment: Hire a proofreader.
In academic, professional, and creative writing, typos can tarnish your reputation, and poor-quality writing can jeopardise your entire career. Nobody’s above making mistakes, which is why even the most talented writers seek the sharp eyes of professional editors.
The editors at ProofreadingServices.com, Australia’s number one online English proofreading and editing company, have amassed extensive experience editing a wide range of documents, from sociology dissertations, to white papers for tech startups, to young adult mystery novels, to detailed CVs, and they’ve already aided various writers from across New South Wales, from the Sydney Harbour Bridge to the Cape Byron Lighthouse. Our proofreaders are eager to help you, too, no matter the nature of your document.
Editing services for any writer in NSW.
We lead the editing industry in Australia’s most populous state, so we’re confident in our abilities to elevate the texts of all NSW writers. We’re extremely flexible: We can edit almost anything, as long as it’s in English.
- The rules surrounding academic writing are strict, and you must take into account grammar, style, tone, and clarity while composing your history thesis or engineering journal article. Have no worries, though. We’ll take care of all the writing mechanics, leaving you to concentrate on the content. The scholarly communities at the University of New South Wales, the University of Sydney, and the University of Technology, Sydney, alike can take advantage of our skillful academic editing services.
- Writing for business purposes is not necessarily simple: Tone is extremely important, as is clarity. Typos in a business report reflect a lack of professionalism, so they must be avoided at all costs. Finally, if your web copy is not sufficiently engaging, prospective customers will turn to your competitors. Don’t let all these aspects stress you out: We’re here to help. Business leaders from all around NSW, including in Sydney and Newcastle, have used our editing talent to boost business.
- Naturally, writing quality is crucial when you’re composing a novel. Grammatical errors are distracting to the reader, and of course, your style dramatically influences the impression your story leaves. Let us help you craft a literary masterpiece, modifying your style and tone for maximum impact. And once we’re done, we can help you publish it, too.
- It’s okay if you don’t speak English as a first language. Many writers in New South Wales don’t! We understand the difficulties of penning compositions in a foreign language, so we’re excited to help writers of all languages produce native-sounding English texts. Those more comfortable writing in Arabic, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, and Vietnamese alike can benefit from our professional editing skills.
- Is your document of a different nature? No worries. If it’s in English, we can most likely edit it, so let us take a look!
As you can see, we’re eager to help writers from all across the state of NSW, no matter what their editorial needs encompass.
Our editors are the best in the industry.
We wouldn’t make such a bold statement if we didn’t have the facts to back it up. For starters, our superbly talented editors are Australian, British, Irish, American, and Canadian native English speakers and have been active in the professional writing, editing, and proofreading industries for years. Most importantly, however, each one of our editors has successfully passed our rigorous proofreading assessments to land a spot on our elite team. The pass rate is a mere 0.33%, so passing is no small feat.
The most populous state of the Land Down Under is home to more than 7,837,000 writers of various kinds (researchers, professors, entrepreneurs, novelists, playwrights, and more!), and they, as well as their fellow writers in Victoria, Queensland, and South Australia, deserve nothing but the best online proofreading service in all of Australia. We’re up to the challenge! Our editors are not only meticulous, determined to provide a thorough edit, but also swift, always delivering your edited manuscript before your deadline, with turnarounds ranging from three days to one hour.
Ready to start working with the best online proofreading team in New South Wales?
Don’t open your wallet quite yet!
If you’re hesitant for any reason about placing a paid order, allow us to put your mind at ease with a free sample. We’ll earn your confidence.