Ghostwriting Services for CEOs and Other Business Leaders
Ghostwriting Services for Successful CEOs
You may have been redirected here from GhostwritingForCEOs.com. GhostwritingForCEOs.com is an offshoot of ProofreadingServices.com, a leading editorial services company.GET A FREE GHOSTWRITING CONSULTATION
A Professionally Ghostwritten Book Takes Only Seven Steps
Step 1: The Interview
- We interview you to extract your most valuable insights and ideas as a CEO and compile them into a coherent narrative.
- We help you focus your message and find the most engaging anecdotes to tell the story of your successful business endeavors as a CEO.
- We ask the right questions to help you flesh out the most pertinent details of your story and ideas.
Step 2: The Outline
- We take the information you supplied in our interview and organize it in the most logical, coherent, and engaging order.
- We decide which anecdotes and business insights would form the best narrative and build a comprehensive outline around them.
- We bring our detailed outline to you and soak up your feedback, tweaking it as necessary to create a book that makes you and the company you lead proud.
Step 3: The Ghostwriting
- We use the outline you’ve approved to create a full-length book detailing your experiences, thoughts, and insights throughout your CEO journey.
- We draw on our years of experience as writers to create an influential and engaging book with best-seller potential.
- We keep in contact with you, updating you on our ghostwriting process and gathering your feedback to guide our direction.
Step 4: The Feedback
- We present the finished first draft of your manuscript to you and listen to your feedback.
- We make changes to the draft based on the feedback you’ve provided, smoothing the work to better reflect your insights as a CEO.
- We hire beta readers to read your manuscript and offer their thoughts and suggestions, tweaking the writing to increase market appeal.
Step 5: The Editing
- We hand the manuscript off to our in-house editing and proofreading team to ensure it reads smoothly and cleanly.
- Our editors carefully comb through the manuscript, making suggestions to enhance the clarity and flow and tightening the language.
- Our editors detect and remove errors or oversights in grammar and punctuation, presenting you and your company in a competent and professional light.
Step 6: The Publication
- We take advantage of our connections to the publishing industry to find the best agents and publishers to work with a successful CEO like you.
- We guide you through the process of crafting a query letter, which is your first point of contact with prospective literary agents and publishers.
- We help you grasp the ins and outs of the publishing industry and navigate smoothly within it for maximum success.
Step 7: The Promotion
- We help you come up with and design an attractive book cover that draws in prospective readers.
- We reach out to influential acquaintances to provide reviews and endorsements of your book, your company, and even you as a CEO.
- We assist you in the development of a long-term marketing plan that includes speaking engagements, where you can solidify your position as a thought leader.