Ghostwriting Jobs: We're Always Hiring
Love writing and helping others tell their stories? Itching to write engaging books on diverse topics? Join us here at ProofreadingServices.com as a professional ghostwriter, where you’ll dive deep into your clients’ stories, memories, feelings, and thoughts and exercise your creative juices to weave it all together into a captivating book for an eager audience to lap up.
- Interviewing the client to understand their vision, goals, and personality
- Using Zoom to connect with clients (in-person meetings may be required in rare circumstances)
- Helping the client identify the most pertinent stories and anecdotes for their book
- Compiling the client’s ideas into a flowing, cohesive outline
- Fleshing out the outline into a compelling narrative
- Adopting the client’s voice so that the book reads as if it were written by them
- Fact-checking the client’s material, if included in the contract
- Writing the manuscript based on a client-approved outline in adherence to the agreed-upon deadlines
- Incorporating the client’s feedback in revisions
- Cooperating with editors, proofreaders, and publishing experts to produce a finished work (other team members will take care of the developmental editing, copy editing, and proofreading)
Ghostwriters working with us here at ProofreadingServices.com can expect to earn between $15,000 and $40,000 per ghostwritten book, depending on the book’s length and the depth of the researching or interviewing requirements.
How to Apply
If you’re interested in ghostwriting with us, email us at GhostwritingJobs@ProofreadingServices.com with your name, resume, writing samples, and endorsements from past clients or publishers, if applicable.