Work from Home as an Online English Tutor
Part-Time Remote Positions Available
Thank you for your interest in applying for an at-home ESL tutoring position with ProofreadingServices.com. We hire part-time tutors with a proven commitment to excellence.
We are looking for ESL tutors
- From any country
- With English tutoring experience in one-on-one settings
- With experience designing their own curricula
- Who are honest and patient
- Who are comfortable in front of a webcam
- Who are experienced using a combination of Skype, Google Hangouts, and WhatsApp
- Who are confident about the quality of their services and willing to honor our moneyback guarantee
Here are some of the benefits of working for ProofreadingServices.com:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible hours (you'll coordinate with students to schedule lessons that suit both of you)
- Great client relationships (most of our tutors teach the same students for long periods of time)
Apply to Be an Online ESL Tutor
If you are interested in becoming an ESL tutor for ProofreadingServices.com, please send an email to TutoringJobs@ProofreadingServices.com with the following information:
The subject "[Your name] English Tutor Application" (fill in the brackets)
Please provide numbered responses to the following questions within the body of your email:
- What formal English teaching and/or tutoring qualifications do you have?
- What informal teaching and/or tutoring experience do you have?
- Have you helped students prepare for English exams? If so, which exams?
- What country do you currently live in?
- What time zone do you live in?
- What is your level of English proficiency (native, fluent, etc.)?
- What else should we know about you?
When you contact us, please begin the body of your email with "Blue Sky" to demonstrate that you've read these instructions.
Please attach your resume to the email as a PDF.