The Top Editing and Proofreading Services in Waterloo, Canada
Are typos holding your ideas back?
Easy to make, easy to miss, but potentially devastating—typos will make you appear unprofessional and could lead to major misunderstandings, which, depending on your field, could create grave consequences. Don’t worry, though. At ProofreadingServices.com, Waterloo’s number one online English proofreading and editing service, our mission is to protect the academic, professional, and creative writing communities from the impacts of typos.
From the Waterloo Pioneers Memorial Tower to the Earth Sciences Museum, writers from all over Waterloo can take advantage of our top-notch editing services to touch up their academic dissertations, business proposals, novel manuscripts, cover letters, and even personal blog posts swiftly, thoroughly, and professionally.
[Click here for a free estimate for our professional editing services.]
We offer flexible services to cater to all editorial needs.
Is it in English? If so, we can probably proofread it. Different kinds of writers possess different editing needs, but our vastly experienced team is capable of handling almost everything. With 24/7/365 availability, diverse turnaround time options (ranging from three hours to three days, with more in between), and the ability to nearly edit any type of document, we’re easily Waterloo’s best proofreading company.
- There’s a lot of pressure in academic writing: avoid typos, write clearly, and meet rapidly approaching deadlines. We can’t give you an extension, but we can help ensure your social anthropology thesis, astrobiology paper, or international affairs essay is clear, flows well, and has been thoroughly checked for grammar errors in time to meet your deadline. We also help academic writers meet the strict requirements of style guides such as APA and Bluebook. Join the hordes of graduate and doctoral students at University of Waterloo and Wilfrid Laurier University who have polished their academic papers with us.
- In business, it’s crucial that you give a good impression—but poor writing quality can have the opposite effect. Ambiguities in your business proposal could turn away business partners, and typos in your website copy will lower public opinion of your company. Business leaders from around Waterloo, from Eastbridge to Westmount, have already enlisted our help to avoid these pitfalls, and we’re eager to help you, too.
- It can be easy to just focus on the “creative” part of “creative writing,” but don’t forget that even the most innovative plot ideas are ineffective without compelling narration. We’re here to offer our grammar and stylistic editing services to Waterloo authors to guarantee their writing is as captivating as their story ideas. And when you’re ready to publish, we’re here for you again.
- Like many other Canadian cities, Waterloo is home to numerous non-native English speakers. Composing effective messages in a foreign language is no easy task—and that’s why we happily help native speakers of German, Portuguese, Spanish, Romanian, and other languages express themselves clearly in English.
- High-quality writing is important in emails and personal blog posts as well. Even if your document is short or casual, if you’d like to have it checked over by a professional editor, just send it our way.
Let us help you with grammar and style so you can focus on content.
[Together, we’ll make your document the best it can be.]
According to assessments, we’re the best editors in the industry.
First of all, our superbly talented proofreaders and editors were born and raised all across Canada and the English-speaking world, including the US, the UK, Ireland, and Australia, and possess extensive experience in professional writing, editing, and proofreading. These are the minimum requirements. More importantly, however, every single one of our expert editors has vanquished a formidable array of challenging editing trials—tests so difficult that only one out of every 300 applicants manages to pass. Clearly, our editors know their stuff.
Our mission is to offer our top-notch proofreading services to the more than 104,000 research scientists, business owners, novelists, professors, and other writers in Waterloo, as well as those in twin city Kitchener and the nearby cities of Hamilton, Mississauga, and Toronto. If you’re among these writers, we’ll help you express your ideas clearly and effectively in flowing, grammatically correct English—and we’ll do it in record time, too, so you never miss a deadline.
[Ready to improve your writing?]
Free samples are available!
Hiring an editor can be daunting, and you need to be sure you’re making the right choice for your document. No problem! We offer 300-word free samples to put your mind at ease.[Let us prove our skills to you.]