Proofreading and Editing Services According to The Bluebook’s Standards
Are you searching for world-class editing for your legal document?
Look no further than ProofreadingServices.com, where obtaining top-quality English proofreading and editing services online for legal documents and law review articles is simple, convenient, and fast. We understand that excellent writing is of unparalleled importance when you’re seeking to advance your professional or academic legal career, and that conformity to your field’s designated style guide can boost your credibility by helping you communicate clearly. If you’re working on a legal document or law school paper, don’t waste time flipping between those cobalt blue covers or fretting about the readability of your writing. Our Bluebook style editing service is available online, making it an accessible resource for legal writers and law students around the world who need help to make their work stand out.
We’re here for you.
In short, we’re the best Bluebook proofreading and editing service available online, and we’re sure that we can help you fine-tune both your writing and your citations. Writers around the world have turned to us for Bluebook editing, including Harvard Law professors and many LLM students, as well as these authors (whose names we’ve changed for anonymity):
- Kelly, a senior associate at a top law firm in Denver, Colorado, with a legal brief
- Stephen, a 2L at a preeminent law school in Washington, D.C., with a research assignment for his tax law professor
- Priyanka, an LLM candidate from India who is now studying at a renowned university in New York City, with a thesis on energy policy
Yes, we’re that good.
Our elite proofreaders and editors have considerable writing, editing, and proofreading experience and are native British, Irish, American, Australian, and Canadian English speakers. Our hiring process includes an exhausting battery of difficult tests, and our standards are so exacting that only one in 300 editors who applies to work with us is accepted to join the team.
We stay informed about style guide changes, including annual updates to The Bluebook, so we’re here for you when deadlines loom and you need to ensure that your writing is concise and your Bluebook citations are correctly formatted. That’s not all we can do for you, however; your academic and business documents, resumes, fiction compositions, and other work can also benefit from our know-how. We’re well versed in an assortment of style guides and we support a variety of clients in their writing ambitions.
What can we edit for you today?
We can prepare a free Bluebook editing sample for you.
If you’re still on the fence, perhaps you’d like to submit a document for us to edit within 24 hours. People from all over the world–from Denver to Detroit to Dubai–have requested free 300-word samples. Do the same to find out how our editing and proofreading services can refine your work.
- All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
- Bluebook editing is a specialized area of editing. Only a small subset of our team has this skill set. As such, we recommend you contact our team to confirm availability before ordering.