Professional Translation Services for Norwegian

translation header image

get translation services button

Norway is one of the most prosperous countries in the world—in fact, in 2019, it ranked first in the world on the human development index scale. Norway has one of the highest per-capita GDPs in the world, and it continues to experience economic growth. So, whether you’re a businessperson, scholar, or author, Norway is a great choice for international expansion. If you’re already in Norway, expansion outward can similarly be a fantastic way to build your influence.

Though many Norwegians speak English well, Norwegian is nonetheless the language of media, administration, and daily life in Norway, and Norwegians prefer to use Norwegian among themselves. A business that translates content into Norwegian will thus have a wider reach and earn more respect among customers. A bonus of translating into Norwegian is the language’s proximity to Scandinavian sister languages Swedish and Danish—Swedes and Danes can generally more or less understand Norwegian texts.’s expert Norwegian translation team can help with your translation efforts, whether it’s into or out of Norwegian.

Why not reach out today and ask for a free quote for Norwegian translation services?

Norwegian Translation Services Provided by Norwegian Experts

Norwegian, a North Germanic language spoken by more than 5 million people, bears a striking resemblance to Swedish and Danish and, more distantly, German and Dutch. Norwegian features three genders, and it indicates definiteness not with a separate word for “the” before the verb, like in English, but with a nominal suffix. Verbs do not conjugate for person or number, unlike in most Indo-European languages, but they must always come in the second position of a sentence.

One of Norwegian’s most notable features is its two official dialects: Bokmål, or “book language,” and Nynorsk, or “new Norwegian.” Bokmål is the dialect officially used by the government and media, and about 85% of the population uses it, leaving around 15% using Nynorsk. Fortunately, our Norwegian translators are well versed in both. Reliable Norwegian translation is our specialty, and our top-level team promises to deliver quality no matter what your needs are—so you can trust our Norwegian translators with your translation project.

Our Translation Services Are Available to a Wide Range of Clients

  • Academics: If you’re hoping to publish your dissertation in an international journal, look no further than our academic Norwegian translation team. Regardless of your field, we can craft expert translations from Norwegian to English. Those seeking English-to-Norwegian translations of their papers for Norwegian journals can also seek help from our team.
  • Businesspeople: If you run a business, consider expanding to Norway—this prosperous and wealthy Scandinavian country can be a great market. Our business translators are experienced in translating all sorts of business documents, from press releases to product labels to website copy, to help you cultivate a Norwegian customer base. Norwegian businesspeople who want to conquer the international market can also trust us to translate their materials into natural-sounding English.
  • Content creators: What’s more valuable than sharing your work with more people? If you’re a Norwegian writer, our translators can help you tell your story to the rest of the world in flowing English that matches the original. If you’re an international artist, our translators can tailor your content for Norwegian speakers, allowing them to enjoy a localized version in their native language.

It doesn’t matter whether you live in Oslo, Bergen, Stavanger, Tromsø, Trondheim, or anywhere else—our translators are happy to work with anyone who requires Norwegian translation services. We value your individual needs, which is why we’re willing to adapt our work to suit your specific goals, and we value your time, which is why we offer a wide array of turnaround times. With 24/7 availability, we’re certain our team can deliver the translation you’re looking for.

Let’s start breaking down the Norwegian–English language barrier. Send us a message now to discuss your Norwegian translation needs.

get translation services button